Before Sunrise

Saturday, March 8, 2008

 

I watched Before sunrise yesterday night, one more time...

When I first watched this movie I felt like reading a wonderful poem in a language that I knew and had no one to speak with in an alien world.

I like this movie a lot because its not about love, but something higher...


A poem from the movie...
Sure is wonderful, but as the hero says isn't it just plugging in words? :)

Daydream delusion
Limousine eyelash
"oh baby, with your pretty face
drop a tear in my wine glass"
Look at those big eyes
See what you mean to me
Sweet cakes and milkshakes
I'm a delusional angel
I'm a fantasy parade
I want you to know what I think
Don't you want to guess anymore
You have no idea where I came from
We have no idea where we going
Lodge in life, like branches in the river
Flowing downstream caught up in the current
" I carry you, You'll carry me"
That's how it could be..
Don't you know me..
Don't you know me by now?

au revoir!

0 comments: